20 August 2010

(fashion) wishlist: delias skirt

Hey everyone :)So, this is an installment in my adventures in styling/fashion upgrade adventure!I really love this skirt I found on the delia's website. If i get it, these are some items that I would pair it with. My favorite fall look right now is the feminine skirt paired with a tougher boot. Maybe my style is that girl-meets-boy  trend with the Annie Hall feel? I guess we will see. now, I don't already own all of this stuff, or even similar items in some cases but I'll improvise...and I still haven't bought fall clothes for this year so you never know!





thank you, come again!
-jess

3 comments:

Keisha Joy said...

I'm lovin that purple cardigan. Think I need it? Hmmmmm....I think I do....

MzSassynKlassy said...

That skirt is also at It's Fashion Connection. I LOVE IT! I bought it for like $10 a few months ago

Jesssimae said...

ooh ive never heard of fashion connection, could you post a link?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...