06 June 2011

A Little Intro



Hi! I'm Jessica . Im a 20-year-old currently majoring in English Lit & Secondary Ed at a large school in Maryland. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life as of yet but I would like it to involve words.

Welcome to Beauty Lit! Get it? Like Women's Lit or Brit Lit but Beauty lit. omg im so clever...

you can contact me at beautylit2@gmail.com
Originally, I planned on starting this blog during my freshman year of college. I was moving pretty far away from the rest of my friends and family and they all encouraged me to keep writing and start a blog.  But I didn't listen :/ I ended up barely writing a word over 14 months.
I really want to rediscover my love of words and explore new and old interests.

Sooo uh yea, what else can I say?
I’m a Taurus through and through. I’m addicted to the internet. I hate strawberries. I love Winnie the Pooh. My hands are usually cold. Other people rarely can follow my train of thought. I would make a really good copy editor. I don’t want to live in New York. I’m obsessed with understanding other people.
I plan to:
1. Document my natural hair journey.
2. Share beauty and makeup advice and information I find in my personal life and all over the internet.
3. Talk about books!!
4. Practice something I love (writing), and perhaps share some original poetry/nonfiction.
5. Share my "journey to become a stylish 20 something" as I strive to get out of my graphic-tees-and-jeans habit.
6. Discuss general interesting things I learn.
7. occasionally misspell words and disregard capitalization...

2 comments:

lilmama said...

i need to join you on the journey mentioned in #5 :)

Jesssimae said...

yes girl, please do :) do u have a blog??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...