02 December 2014

FOYesterday & First full day of teaching



Face

Black Radiance BB Cream in Cafe
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC45
MAC MSF Natural in Dark and Deep Dark 
Nars Blush in Seduction 
Urban Decay All-Nighter

Eyes (The light totally washed it out)

Milani Brow Kit in Dark 
Too Faced Shadow insurance
Be a Bombshell cream eyeshadow (the one that came in the ipsy bag)
Naked Palette Buck & Sidecar 
MAC swiss Chocolate 
ItsJudytime palette bronze shade 
MAC Blacktrack  gel liner 
L'oreal Miss Magna Mascara 

Lips

Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Sancerre (as a long wearing base)
Revlon Matte Balm in Standout


I'm actually liking the Black Radiance BB cream. It barely gives any coverage at all, and its a little darker than my skin so I thought it would be a no-go. But once I put on the concealer (Kim K style) and powered it looked like a pretty medium coverage. I reapplied the red lips once during my planning period and they he'd up like champs. I did notice that some of the product built up where my lips meet and I had to scrape the gunk off so that wasn't pretty. I am thinking about trying to pan a red lipstick so the Matte balm was my first stab at seeing whether or not I could stand doing it. I'm really not sure yet, especially with teaching I can't have lipstick everywhere and I can't reapply or check it often like I feel the need to. 

On another note, I solo-taught all day long all by myself! Im so proud of that :). I was a little nervous knowing that my teaching coach wasn't there but I have to say I rocked it. It wasn't perfect, but I've already realized that it will never be perfect so I'm happy. 

Another accomplishment: I bought 0 things for black friday/cyber monday! I am participating in boycotting the sales in solidarity with Ferguson. All weekend I only bought some yoni eggs from Organic Blood, which is a black owned business and some kanekalon braiding hair. 


Hope you had a great start to your week as well. 
K love you bye,
Jess 





1 comment:

Dede Santos said...

You're gorgeous! I'm also trying to support black owned businesses as well. I really like your blog and look forward to more posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...