26 November 2014

Sephora Haul!

I became a VIB at Sephora in August or September of this year thanks to my Cohort Teacher Franz who enable me. So I was of course super excited for the VIB 20% off sale like everyone else in blogger/Youtube land. Here is my haul!


Since this haul was almost a month ago I have opinions on everything. Let the mini reviews commence... 

Its so fancy, but I really can't tell the difference after an hour or so. I watched a few tutorials on how to use it more effectively, and there were basically two dark skinned girls who had some info. They were Destiny Godley and Simplebeautyblog on youtube. Even still I don't think that it makes enough of a difference to justify spending so much. Its going back. 
Wearing Ambient Lighting Powders on NC50 Skin 
Recommend? Nah

This blush, I hear, is a dupe for MACs Fever. Its a plummy wine color that works great on my skin tone. The blend ability and lasting power is awesome, I am the type that needs easy fool proof blushes because I still don't know what I'm doing! It works great with vampy lips too so I'm definitely happy with it. 
Nars Blush in Seduction



Recommend? Yes! Especially brown girlies! But fever may be a bit cheaper so check out that one too. 

YAAAAASSSSSSS to this vampy sexy lip right here! Its a dark brown burgundy with visible bronze shimmer and its so perfect. I can rock it alone or under MAC Rebel to MAC Diva lippies. This is my second cream lip stain from sephora, and I can honestly say these are awesome products. The colors are opaque and long lasting. They go on as a thin blend able liquid and then dry down, actually the formula is similar to Mac prolongwear concelers. The cream stains are easily build able, and my favorite way to use them is as lipstick bases.You need one of these in your life, go check them out. 

Sephora Lip Cream Stain in 07 Dark Berry 


Recommend? YASSSSSSSSS! If you love MAC's Diva you need this. 


This is my first lipliner from Sephora. Its a small little thing but the color is perfect to go with the Dark Berry cream stain. And it was only 5 bucks so no complaints here.

Recommend? Meh, its a lipliner, it does the job.

Kat Von D Immortal Lash and Line Kit. 
This comes with a full size mascara and the famous tattoo liner. Both are bomb!! The mascara took about two weeks to get good, the want is a stiff plastic thing that is hard to work with at first, but once you get used to it it gives great lash. I alternate between combing my lashes with e spiky head and twirling the spiral section from the roots to ends. Its good stuff.

The liner is as good as everyone says. Its not a felt lip, but its not quite a brush like I'm used to either, its like they had a perfect baby. It has the perfect combination of a sharp point and a still body. It makes liquid liner so easy I think I'm hooked. It knocked my Urban Decay Liquid Liner 24/7 in Perversion out of the game for sure.

Recommend? If you see this kit, get it.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Nars Nars Nars, I feel so conflicted about this product. I want to love it as much as everyone else does but I just don't. I got the shade Amande which is a great shade for me, and the finish is very pretty, but that about it. I guess I expected a miracle product. Ok so here are my qualms: 1. Its not creaseless, it creases under my else no matter how little product I use, or how fast I set it. 2. it cakes up under my eyes when i try to set it, my MAC prolong wear doesn't. 3. it can look a little dry/crepey under the eyes. I don't need concealer to make me look older, my job will do that just fine. But rant over. I still want to like it so I may keep it, I'm not sure.

MAC Prolongwear NC45 / Nars Amande 
MAC Studio Tech NC45/MAC Prolong NC45/Nars Amande/MAC Studio Tech NC50

Recommend? Not over the Mac Prolongwear, I don't.

All together now!


OK, Love you, Bye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...