08 December 2014

De-potting Adventures


I decided to take the plunge (or spatula) and de-pot my Urban Decay Smoked Palette. I got this one back when it came out in 2012 because I was on the “buy everything” bandwagon. When I did use it I mostly lived on Barlust because it’s like a more intense version of Smog from my original Naked Palette. Other than that I used the blue (Evidence), green Loaded) and purple (Rockstar) shades a handful of times. I decided to depot this palette because I realized that it’s not the perfect travel palette for me. The shades are mostly dark and smoky and when I travel I'm more likely to wear minimal or neutral eye shadow and I’ll wear a bright lip for going out. It just made more sense to get rid of the packaging and have easier access to the actual eye shadows on a daily basis.

Here are the results!



It was a super easy process I used the spatula provided in the Sephora Z palettes and used the no-heat  method from this video 

Stay tuned for my Full Z- Palette! 
Much love, 
Jess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...