10 July 2011

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

I would like to say that this blog challenge is hard...but its not. I have just found that I dont actually feel like doing it everyday. Shame on me, lol. I'm new to this, so I forgive myself.

The last item I purchased was hot pink wayfarer shades from Charlotte Russe in Arundel Mills.

they make me wanna pull this face 
The friends I  was shopping with didn't like them much but I really loved them. Few sunglasses actually fit my face and sit symmetrically, so I never buy them. (These are my only pair.) I've found that strongly shaped/squarish ones work best, plus these were 5 bucks!

Have you ever been shopping with friends and went against their advice? This was my first time.

luv jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...