02 July 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


this is an old photo b/c im starting the challenge one day late :)

I regret starting this challenge off on a bad note but yesterday was a hard day for me. I had a fight with my boyfriend. What made it worse is that I’m visiting my boyfriend and his family right now so I’m living at their house. The fight was because I did something he didn't like so he was mad at me, but I was trapped in his vicinity while he was freezing me out.  I’m the type of person who wants to be far away from people who aren’t happy with me because it makes me anxious and I just want to escape all the negative feelings, however as you may have guessed, I had nowhere to go.

After hours of uncertainty and my brain spinning horrible scenarios of how I would have to walk back to Virginia, I confronted him about it. By the end of I night I couldn’t breathe because I had cried so much but we successfully talked it out. Relationships are hard but worth it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...