03 July 2011

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

I never really thought of what my idea of a perfect first date would be. I think it really depends on the couple and how well they know each other. If it is a situation where two established friends are becoming more than friends, I think it would be ideal to do something together that they haven’t done together before. I would sat not to go to the same restaurant you’ve been to a million times together or go out in your friend group. In that case you need to create romantic memories instead of buddy-buddy ones.




If I didn't know a guy I would want to go to some sort of show/movie/play with dinner/dessert afterwards. That way there’s no pressure to talk and afterwards you have a built in conversation piece. I tend to be shy so I guess that’s what I would want on a first date. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...