09 April 2015

Project 24 Pan--FINALE! (Written 3/22)

I know its been a while, but I haven't forgotten about my project pan goals! I kept putting off my updates so I could have more finished, and then time got away from me! Ill go through the list and tell you all how it went. 

  1. maybelline color tattoo bad to the bronze | I made a huge dent! I felt pretty defeated about it at first but now I'm just glad I made some progress. I can always come back to it later. My favorite way to use this is to pop it in the middle of the lid under a darker shimmery shadow like Urban Decay Barlust!
  2. urban decay naked palette toasted e/s | I hated this eyeshadow! But I HIT PAN!!!! Go me Goal Reached!
  3. itsjudytime tan shade | I finished this one up last, I had to re-press it. I ended up using it on my lids and cheekbones to make the final bit disappear. Goal Reached!
  4. itsjudytime brown script dupe | I Hit pan on this one pretty easily with my Mac 224. Goal Reached!
  5. urban decay 24/7 pencil liner perversion |This little guy  taught me to love pencil liners, but he's still kicking!
  6. urban decay liquid liner Perversion | The brush on this one broke, its is a big problem with UD packaging because Ive owned 3 of these. I called this one done. Goal Reached!
  7. loreal mascara miss magna mascara Finished on 1/3 Will not repurchase, the wand didnt grab the lashes enough 
  8. too faced Better than sex sample | Very thickening mascara with a dry formula.Liked it and would consider purchasing. Goal Reached!
  9. Milani Brow Kit in Dark (middle shade) Hit Pan 1/13.  Will not repurchase as it does not stay on the brows all day, but it is a great outer corner eyeshadow so I'll continue to use it.
  10. nars sheer glow foundation in macao Finished 1/16. This is a holy grail product I would definitely repurchase next time I'm light enough for it. 
  11. covergirl ready set flawless in 315 | I mixed with is a darker redder foundation because this one is SOOOO OLIVE! I looked like the grinch lol. Its still hanging around. 
  12. mac prolongwear concealer in nc45 | This one progresses so slowly. Its still around. 
  13. becca shimmering skin perfectors  topaz&rose gold | These broke me out after keeping the samples around for a few weeks. I'm sure the full product wouldn't do that it I won't purchase a full size. 
  14. benefit sunbeam | I destashed this, old liquid highlighter samples break me out.  
  15. mac blush fleur power | I used this every day and made a dent, the pan is so far away!
  16. mac msf natural in deep dark | I have major pan on this! Goal Reached!
  17. mac lipstick in rebel l/s | I decided to de-pot this and call it a day.
  18. nyx butter gloss in purple l/g |I didn't finish it but its about halfway down now!
  19. kat von d lolita sample lipstick | I finished this at the beginning of March. Goal Reached!
  20. buxom full bodied lip color in San Francisco | I decided to destash b/c I didn't like the tingle. 
  21. coach poppy perfume |I finished this finally after years of owning it. Goal Reached!
  22. origins night a mins |I started using this as a handcream because it broke out my face.  Goal Reached!
  23. victoria secret love spell | I destashed after never wanting to use it, it was free anyway. 
  24. first aid beauty facial cleanser | My skin got too dry for this stuff so I'll pick back up use in the summer.
Wrap-up: 
12 Products Finished
8 Products Quit, but Kept
4 Products I Destashed

I'm really happy with the progress I made over the last 3 months. I learned so much about my tastes and preferences, and I can use that knowledge to inform my future purchases. Now I'm ready to start two new projects for the spring. Look out for details in a future post. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...