14 February 2015

Viva Glam Miley on NC50

I wore it to brunch sheered out, then I built it up so you could see the full color! Im not wearing liner in either pic. This is my first amplified finish (I usually go for matte) so it was a little different for me. I did have to layer to get the full color on but that can be a good thing, it also does stain. I won't be wearing this one to work so I probably can't really test the staying power, but I had it on for 3 hours and it looked good the whole time. It was gone after eating a fairly greasy appetizer. I can see this going with a winged liner look or a neutral eye for a bold everyday look. I did a daytime soft smokey eye, product list below.

  • Korres Pomegranate Primer
  • Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in tawny mixed w/ Lancome Teint Miracle in 500W
  • Mac prolongwear concealer in nc45 - directly below eye
  • NARS Radiant creamy concealer in amande - to highlight
  • Mac color correction palette in dark - under eye, upper lip
  • MAC Mineralized skin finish in dark & deep dark
  • Becca highlighter in opal
  • ABH dipbrow in chocolate
  • MAC shadows in fig 1 (all over lid) texture+ brown script (crease), arena (brow)
  • Urban decay sidecar (inner lid, tear duct)
  • Mac fluid line in blacktrack
  • kat von d mascara (idk name sorry)
  • Mac viva glam miley 1 lipstick
  • nyx gloss in smokey look (first pic )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...