17 January 2015

Project 24 Pan :: 2 week update!

Hi! 

Thanks for stopping by, this is just a quick update on how I'm doing with the project pan so far. I think I'm making easy progress on everything but my eye products, especially the color tattoo and the UD Toasted Eyeshadow... I just want them to be over. I am happy with the rest of my progress, especially finishing 3 things. My goal is 5 for the month. As far as my other goals like my Low Buy, I have purchased 4 makeup items this month, I got two for free and I plan to purge at least 6 items if not more. I like the idea of one in, one out, especially when I can have the freedom to purge to use things up. When deciding when I want to purge, I find it helpful to think about project panning certain items. If you can't imagine panning the item because you know you would hate it, then maybe it shouldn't be in your collection in the first place. 

  1. maybelline color tattoo bad to the bronze | I usually work this is daily, I like it better with satins/mattes than with shimmer shades because it amplifies the already metallic finish but I'm going to keep trudging. 
  2. urban decay naked palette toasted e/s | This eyeshadow still isn't growing on me, I only tolerate it. But it does pair well with the Naked 3, so I can get some use from that palette. 
  3. itsjudytime tan shade | This is a great go-to neutral for me. I can't wait to hit pan on toasted so I can fully enjoy it. 
  4. itsjudytime brown script dupe | This brown can pull purple so it can pair well with toasted too. 
  5. urban decay 24/7 pencil liner perversion | I use it everyday, I never realized ow versatile pencils can be, I tight line with it daily, Ive smoked it out for a date night and I can layer shadows over it for a subtle definition. I'll be sad to see this one go I think!
  6. urban decay liquid liner Perversion | The brush on this one went wonky, but its good for a super thin line on the lashes, but not a wing. 
  7. loreal mascara miss magna mascara Finished on 1/3 Will not repurchase, the wand didnt grab the lashes enough 
  8. too faced Better than sex sample | I think its starting to dry out, so I won't be long. 
  9. Milani Brow Kit in Dark (middle shade) Hit Pan 1/13.  Will not repurchase as it does not stay on the brows all day, but it is a great outer corner eyeshadow so I'll continue to use it.
  10. nars sheer glow foundation in macao Finished 1/16. This is a holy grail product I would definitely repurchase next time I'm light enough for it. 
  11. covergirl ready set flawless in 315 | I haven't touched it yet, but I will starting this next work week. 
  12. mac prolongwear concealer in nc45 | I haven't been super loyal, and I can't see any progress yet unfortunately 
  13. becca shimmering skin perfectors  topaz&rose gold | I often forget to add these :/.
  14. benefit sunbeam | I honestly haven't touched it.  
  15. mac blush fleur power | I use this everyday, and have started to mix it with other blushes. 
  16. mac msf natural in deep dark | I use it daily as bronzer, Goal: Hit pan by FEB 
  17. mac lipstick in rebel l/s | I maybe have worn this 5x
  18. nyx butter gloss in purple l/g | I wear this almost everyday and the shade has really grown on me 
  19. kat von d lolita sample lipstick | I', still enjoying the lip combo of this and the butter gloss. 
  20. buxom full bodied lip color in San Francisco | I havent touched it yet. 
  21. coach poppy perfume | I haven't used it everyday, but its really hard to squirt out,  Goal: Finish by FEB 
  22. origins night a mins |  I hit jar 1/10!
  23. victoria secret love spell | I kind of hate this stuff and I never remember to spray it. 
  24. first aid beauty facial cleanser | I try to use this once a day, either morning or night depending on what my skin needs. 

Thats all I have for today!
Love, Jess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...