So I had to revamp my project pan since my original post in December. I made a video to kickoff my new plan that I posted a few days before New Years! Here it is below.
I wanted to do a more in-depth blog post about it but I was enjoying my 2 week winter break too much! I did get started with my products and even finished one!!! But I am at a point where I need to change some things. I figured that I would need to re-evaluate my project pan items after working with them for a month or so, but it was clear after a week that I had way too many purple items! A purple eyeshadow base, 2 purple hued eyeshadows, and a dark purple lipstick. I like the color, but that's too much!
So as of now there are 23 products and 2* have been swapped in. I've also decided to classify my highlighter samples as 2 separate products instead of 3.
Updated List of products (product| approx amount left| how Im doing with it)
- maybelline color tattoo bad to the bronze | 88% | I need to really get into using this. I sort of resent how it looks more taupe than bronze on me.
- urban decay naked palette toasted e/s | 80% | I found a new shade to pair this with, Barlust from ud smoked palette is gorgeous.
- *itsjudytime palette soft brown | 100%| This is a replacement for the purple shade.
- *urban decay 24/7 liquid liner perversion |50%?| I've already had to replace the brush because it got cracked so I may as well use it up too.
- urban decay 24/7 pencil liner perversion | 50% | Ive started wearing it under my eyeshadow because making a line with it is so much harder than liquid!
- loreal mascara miss magna mascara |FINISHED| This is my first empty achieved 1/3/14
- too faced better than sex mini| 80%| It gives a nice thick lash I can't complain.
- milani brow kit in dark (middle shade) | 40 %| I am 40% to pan I think. I started using it in the crease so I can move on faster. Once I hit pan I'm getting dip brow! *all hail dippie*
- nars sheer glow foundation in macao |10%| The pump stopped pumping so I deported into a sample jar.
- covergirl ready set flawless in 315 |99%| Used once to test it, its so green :( I might mix it with a red toned BB cream have
- mac prolongwear Concealer in nc45 |38%| I can only use this if I wear foundation too
- becca highlighter samples (topaz&rose gold) |80%| I mixed the two samples in a 4g jar.
- benefit sunbeam mini | 80%| used 1x
- mac blush fleur power | 40%| used every day, no pan yet.
- mac msf natural in deep dark | 35%| used everyday as bronzer.
- mac lipstick in rebel l/s | 50%| I never want to wear this to work because it so bold.
- nyx butter gloss in raspberry tart l/g | 95% | I've been using this a cap ton, no change yet.
- kat von d Lolita mini |80%| I also use this a crap ton, and I like it.
- buxom full bodied lip color in San Francisco |35%| haven't touched it.
- coach poppy perfume |7%| Its getting hard to squirt out.
- origins night a mins | 50%| I find reasons to use this.
- vaseline body lotion 18 oz |92%| Ive been using it after every shower so far.
- victoria secret love spell |?| I forgot to mark this so I will before the next update
- first aid beauty facial cleanser |50%| I use this 10/14 times washing my face.