05 January 2015

Project Pan Reloaded!!

Welcome to my Project Pan 24 by 24 week 1 update.

So I had to revamp my project pan since my original post in December. I made a video to kickoff my new plan that I posted a few days before New Years! Here it is below.



I wanted to do a more in-depth blog post about it but I was enjoying my 2 week winter break too much! I did get started with my products and even finished one!!! But I am at a point where I need to change some things. I figured that I would need to re-evaluate my project pan items after working with them for a month or so, but it was clear after a week that I had way too many purple items! A purple eyeshadow base, 2 purple hued eyeshadows, and a dark purple lipstick. I like the color, but that's too much!

So as of now there are 23 products and 2* have been swapped in. I've also decided to classify my highlighter samples as 2 separate products instead of 3.


Updated List of products (product| approx amount left| how Im doing with it)
  1. maybelline color tattoo bad to the bronze | 88% | I need to really get into using this. I sort of resent how it looks more taupe than bronze on me.
  2. urban decay naked palette toasted e/s | 80% | I found a new shade to pair this with, Barlust from ud smoked palette is gorgeous. 
  3. *itsjudytime  palette soft brown | 100%| This is a replacement for the purple shade. 
  4. *urban decay 24/7 liquid liner perversion |50%?| I've already had to replace the brush because it got cracked so I may as well use it up too. 
  5. urban decay 24/7 pencil liner perversion | 50% | Ive started wearing it under my eyeshadow because making a line with it is so much harder than liquid! 
  6. loreal mascara miss magna mascara |FINISHED| This is my first empty achieved 1/3/14
  7. too faced better than sex mini| 80%|  It gives a nice thick lash I can't complain.
  8. milani brow kit in dark (middle shade) | 40 %| I am 40% to pan I think. I started using it in the crease so I can move on faster. Once I hit pan I'm getting dip brow! *all hail dippie* 
  9. nars sheer glow foundation in macao |10%| The pump stopped pumping so I deported into a sample jar. 
  10. covergirl ready set flawless in 315 |99%| Used once to test it, its so green :( I might mix it with a red toned BB cream  have
  11. mac prolongwear Concealer in nc45 |38%| I can only use this if I wear foundation too  
  12. becca highlighter samples (topaz&rose gold) |80%| I mixed the two samples in a 4g jar. 
  13. benefit sunbeam mini | 80%| used 1x
  14. mac blush fleur power | 40%| used every day, no pan yet. 
  15. mac msf natural in deep dark | 35%| used everyday as bronzer. 
  16. mac lipstick in rebel l/s | 50%| I never want to wear this to work because it so bold. 
  17. nyx butter gloss in raspberry tart l/g | 95% | I've been using this a cap ton, no change yet.  
  18. kat von d Lolita mini |80%| I also use this a crap ton, and I like it. 
  19. buxom full bodied lip color in San Francisco |35%| haven't touched it. 
  20. coach poppy perfume |7%| Its getting hard to squirt out. 
  21. origins night a mins | 50%| I find reasons to use this. 
  22. vaseline body lotion 18 oz |92%| Ive been using it after every shower so far. 
  23. victoria secret love spell |?| I forgot to mark this so I will before the next update
  24. first aid beauty facial cleanser |50%| I use this 10/14 times washing my face. 
kicked off the "eye land"
maybelline color tattoo painted purple | 90% left | its super super old and theres no way .
itsjudytime 10th purple shade / 100%/  its not a flattering color on me 
urban decay smoked freestyle e/s | 98%| I am  switching this one out too. Its too pale/ashy  





























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...