11 February 2012

OOTD: Black History Month






 Dress, Sweater: Forever 21
Scarf: Borrowed from Roomate
Shoes: Chinese Laundry Via DSW.com (35.00)


This was the day of the black History Kick-off at schol. I had to wear something nice to go to the dinner, they had in the black cultural center.

The even was really nice, except the keynote speaker made us feel guilty for not knowing all the trivia questions in the game we played....kinda weird. I agree that we should have a better working knowledge of our history,  but you can't speak to a room full of college students like children.

Really Good Stuff,
Jess

2 comments:

April D. Byrd said...

Looking Good Girl!

Channing in The City said...

cute! I like the color of the dress and those shoes. And I admit, I could stand to brush up on my Black History, I was really into it when I was younger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...