26 February 2012

Feeling Colorful (I am ;) )

Hey everyone!!!
How was your week???
I just wanted to share some recent pics of my hair and makeup. Woop! (lol)

I recently re-discovered mt Wet N Wild lipstick...I'll have to do a review on it but its a purple shade.
I just threw my coral ELF lip conditioner in on top and voila!

I'm going to have to rock this lip look again as for my eyes, I'm wearing my WnW comfort palette and probably brown script e/s from MAC. 
 'cuz I'm really loving it. 


My hair is actually from my very first braid n curl, Curly Nikki style!
I made a Leave-in from my Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Castor and Olive Oils, and Aloe Vera Gel. 
My roommate let me borrow her yellow perm rods and I worked it out from there.  
Pretty Good Huh??
Lots of love!!!!!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...