21 September 2011

UPDATE!! & OOTD

Hey everybody,



I hope you all are doing well. This semester started off HECTIC! But I’m trying to stick in there and get my self organized enough to deal with it all J

I have a lot of ideas for blog posts and youtube videos but the first thing I have to do is schedule my butt off, I’m talking every minute (ok maybe not) but seriously I’m going to get there….Eventually.

I’ll start off with a good ol’ fashioned outfit of the day.

This was from the first day of class…which is already about a month ago smh. 






                 Dress: F21 Heritage 1981/ Top: Dots/ Sandals: Payless/  Earrings: Street Vendor 
aaaand it was a good hair day!

How's your September/ Fall Semester been?
-Jessimae

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...